Keep My Phone Number
You can keep your current wireless phone number!
- Sign up for your new Affinity Cellular phone and voice plan.
- When you receive your new phone in the mail, call Customer service at 866.488.8717.
Please Have Ready for the Customer Service Agent:
- Address as it appears on your billing statement
- Last 4 of your Social Security
- Phone number you want to keep
- ESN number of your new Affinity Cellular phone (found on the inside of the battery door)
- Account Number for the original phone number (this is generally not the same as the phone number, please confirm)
- Password/Pin used to access the account (generally not the password used to access your on-line account)
- Valid contact number which is not either number involved in the port (in case we have questions)
Note: Your account will have to be paid current and in good standing.
- We do our best to complete this process as quickly as possible, however the port process can take 24-48 business hours to complete.
- Your current provider generally will respond promptly, but officially do have up to 72 hours to release your number to us. We cannot control this timeline.
- There will be a period of time where both your old phone and Affinity Cellular phone will be without service during the port process.
- Because of the above factors, we do not recommend starting the port process on Fridays, as you could be without service over the weekend.
- Any inaccurate information will delay the port process and you will be without phone service during this time. Please be sure all of the above information is accurate before calling to being the port process.